- HMS Stubborn, HMS Drifter Eddy and Um El Faroud ship wrecks, de Havilland Mosquito airplane wreck, and also Gozo Inland Sea Tunnel landscapes
- A Private Dive Team Discovers Wreckage of an American Ship That Sank 139 Years Ago Off South-Central Alaska Coast.
- Steve Martin, PADI TecRec Advanced Sidemount Wreck training course promotional video. These penetration scuba dives were made on the Eurobulker X shipwreck ...
- Very nice wreck of well known bomber B-17 lying near harbour Calvi on Corse in depth of 24 meters. There is also very nice surroundings, big stones, rocks, ...
- The HMAS Perth is 133 metres long (437 feet), has a beam of 14.3 metres (43 feet), a height of 46 metres (151 feet) and a displacement of 4900 tonnes. ...
- This is a shipwreck that is in 70 ft of water. It is the Ancinet Marnier. It is a very good shipwreck. Watch Penetrating the Ancient Marnier for when we ...
- Epave Haute-Corse sur -20 m
Le Republic P-47 Thunderbolt fut l'un des chasseurs américains les plus importants de la Seconde Guerre mondiale, et l'un ...
- The Antilla, also known as the German Freighter Wreck, or Ghost Ship, was
397 feet long, had a 55.4 foot beam, weighed 2,164 net tons, and 4,400
- Footage from 2003 dives to the wrecks of the USS WILKES BARRE (250 feet of water) and USS KENDRICK (320 feet of water) off Key West, Florida.
- Scuba Diving Travel Bali Wreck Dive USST Liberty Tulemban Indonesia.
- Video of the 2 wrecks we dived in Bali. First part is the USS Liberty, the famous wreck of Bali in Tulamben. The second one is a Japanese patrol boat that ...
- Benwood Shipwreck dive from August 2010 with Quiescence Diving Services in Key Largo, Florida.
- Even though this is shallow dive, it is a beautiful and fun wreck in a very sheltered bay.
- Bermuda Shipwreck "Blanche King" with famous diver Teddy Tucker as seen on LookBermuda.TV channel 1.
- Wreck dive on the Paris Constanta - Romania
- Wreck at the Constanta - Romania area
- Relitto del piroscafo bolzaneto silurato dal sommergibile inglese Sportsman il 29 giugno del 1943.
- BUSSELTON JETTY HAS BEEN CLOSED OFF !
Then this is possibly the last underwater video of the Busselton Jetty... recorded 22/03/2009
- First part is early in the morning and later is in the afternoon (water clarity dropped)...
- wreck diving late afternoon.
- hook head diving may 22nd 2010 wreck and caves
- Aboard Sunset Diver's Sea Ray, diving at Peter's Reef and the wreck of the Oro Verde off the coast of Seven Mile Beach.
- Underwater video of the Cedarville shipwreck in the Straits of Mackinac, USA, recorded September 2008. Maximum depth is just a little over 100 feet. ...
- Les épaves constituent souvent un habitat artificiel où se développe une vie foisonnante et exubérante. Ce phénomène dagrégation de la vie sous-marine ...
- A shipwreck off Koh Tao, Thailand.
- Diving the Shipwreck Cloumbia in Campbell River B.C.
- Diving in Corsica 2010
27 Meters down on an old WWII wreck
- Scuba diving in and around a C-53 minesweeper wreck in Cozumel, Mexico.