Museums, Institutions & Aquariums
Submit a website
Aquarium Lake District
- Lakes Aquarium is a great visitor attraction in Lake District, Cumbria - great for all ages
Arctic Institute of North America
- The Arctic Institute of North America was created by an Act of Parliament in 1945 as a nonprofit tax-exempt research and educational organization.
Association GAREF PARIS
- Le club des jeunes parisiens passionnés par l'environnement et le monde marin, mais également par l'espace, l'electronique et les nouvelles technologies
Australian National Maritime Museum
- The Australian National Maritime Museum is a statutory authority of the Australian Government (the national government of the Commonwealth of Australia). The museum is responsible to the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and the Arts (currently The Hon Peter Garrett AM MP).
- Birch Aquarium provides ocean science education through creative exhibits, programs, and activities designed to help people use critical thinking, and to make science relevant to their daily lives.
Blue Reef Aquarium
- Have a great family day out at Blue Reef Aquarium, the top tourist attraction loacted in Newquay, Portsmouth and Tynemouth. Meet sea life from sharks to seahorses in this UK undersea zoo.
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Welcome to Clearwater Marine Aquarium, the world's most-watched marine life rescue and environmental education center. Our mission is to restore and preserve our marine environment.
Deep Sea World
- Scotland's seas are home to an incredible 44,000 species, including the world's second largest fish: the basking shark and around 24 species of whales and dolphins.
Dolphin Harbor Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Seaquarium is featuring Dolphin Harbor, a new $5 million facility for guests to meet and learn about dolphins. This new addition to the park will allow guests to It is an amazing experience that no one could ever forget.
- Fédération d'associations de marins et de marins anciens combattants
Florida's Gulfarium Park Information
- Welcome to the home of Florida's Gulfarium on the Internet. Within this web site you'll find all the information you need to help plan your visit to our park. Since 1955, millions of people have visited our park, enjoyed our attractions, and left with smiles on their faces.
Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum
- Graveyard of the Atlantic Maritime Museum is located on Hatteras Island, North Carolina. Visit the Museum for the Ghostship of Diamond Shoals and sea-faring souls in vein for search of treasure.
Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
- Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum, A maritime museum in the upper peninsula of Michigan on Whitefish Point, Listen to the Gordon Lightfoot song The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald while touring the museaum learn about Lake Superior lighthouses, great lakes shipwrecks and much more.
H.M.S. Hood Association-Battle Cruiser Hood
- Official web site of the H.M.S. Hood Association, the veterans and families of H.M.S. Hood. Thorough compilation of historical information, references, data, imagery and links concerning British battle cruiser H.M.S. Hood and crew. Hood's true home on the World Wide Web.
Macduff Marine Aquarium
- Situated on Aberdeenshire's scenic coast in the traditional fishing town of Macduff, Macduff Marine Aquarium features marine life from the Moray Firth, Scotland's largest bay.
Maritime Heritage Program
- NOAA's Maritime Heritage Program, created in 2002, is an initiative of the National Marine Sanctuaries Program (NMSP). The program focuses on maritime heritage resources within the thirteen designated National Marine Sanctuaries, and also promotes maritime heritage appreciation throughout the entire nation.