Marine & Medical
Submit a website
Scuba - Dental: Scuba Diving USDDA
- Are you a Dentist who loves to Scuba? earn op to twenty hours of CEU credits while taking Dental courses, scuba diving, and Continuing Education with other dentist who love to scuba. Scuba - Dental - Scuba Diving. Dentists who Love to Scuba.
Adventure Medical Kits
- Adventure Medical Kits - First aid kits and survival tools for wilderness medicine, family outings, and travel.
- Information on the First Aid treatment and symptoms of envenomation by Marine Animals, based on continuing research by Dr. Peter Fenner, Mackay, North Queensland, Australia.
Scottish Diving Medicine
- Scottish Diving Medicine is the site for NHS provision of hyperbaric services for recreational SCUBA divers in and around Scotland.
Diving Diseases Research Centre (DDRC)
- Diving and Diseases Research Centre (DDRC) - aim is to study the effects of pressure and provide hyperbaric chamber oxygen treatment (HBOT) facilities, research and medical training for divers, technicians, nurses and doctors, Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week.