Submit a website
NOAA :: National Marine Fisheries Service
- NOAA Fisheries Service is dedicated to the stewardship of living marine resources through science-based conservation and management, and the promotion of healthy ecosystems.
NOAA's National Weather Service
- The National Weather Service is seeking comments on a possible replacement for the existing watch/warning/advisory map. The possible replacement interactive Web map provides users with access to NWS hazardous weather information, along with routine forecasts and products.
United States Coast Guard Boating Safety Division
- The U.S. Coast Guard's Boating Safety Division (CG-5422) is dedicated to reducing loss of life, injuries, and property damage that occur on U.S. waterways by improving the knowledge, skills, and abilities of recreational boaters.
Naval Oceanography Portal
- The United States Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command (NMOC) provides critical information from the ocean depths to the most distant reaches of space, meeting needs in the military, scientific, and civilian communities.
United States Power Squadrons
- Members of the United States Power Squadrons believe in safe boating thru education, civic service, and having fun on the water.