Submit a website
Able Sail Kingston
- Located in Kingston, Ontario, Able Sail Kingston is a not-for-profit organization that provides recreational sailing programs to Kingston's community of disabled persons
Disabled Sailing Holidays
- Disabled access sailboats charters accessible for wheelchair users, accessible sailing in Greek islands skippered cruises for seniors or families with small children.
Disabled Sailing of Alberta
- Sailing, long regarded as a symbol of freedom and independence, has been only a symbol for people with disabilities - until now.
- Sailing is truly a sport for everyone. Regardless of physical or mental abilities, our sport provides a challenging, rewarding and fulfilling experience.
International 2.4 Metre
- On behalf of the EC and TC, I would like to wish you all the best for 2008 ! We have an exciting year ahead of us with the Olympics and Paralympics being played out, The Worlds in Gran Canaria and IFDS choosing the boats for the Paralympics 2012 and 2016
Sailing for the Disabled
- We aim to give people with a disability the opportunity to enjoy a safe and pleasurable experience of seagoing sailing, including short local cruising of about two to three hours and, for the more adventurous, longer coastal passages.