- Grey seal interacts with Ben Burville "Seal diver" off Northumberland coast. The front flippers of the seal can grasp much like a human hand.
- Diving on the Atocha debris trail, looking for some of the enormous treasure of gold, silver, and emeralds from that Spanish galleon that wrecked in 1622. ...
- Underwater Car Cemetery at Legrena Greece"
- This wreck, probably the 16th century Swedish warship Mars, was discovered in the Baltic Sea during the summer.
For complete information, don't miss ...
- A brief history lesson about the Batavia, flagship for the VOC in 1629 wrecked at the Abrolhos Islands in Western Australia.